Bio Soluble Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Temperature Rating 2012°F
- Density 8 lbs/cu.ft
- 1″ x 24″ x 300″ (50 sq.ft/roll, 1 roll/box)
Bio soluble blanket is a body soluble fiber that utilizes a unique spinning technology to create a special fiber with superior thermal and mechanical properties. This special fiber is made from a blend of calcium, silica and magnesium.
Our blanket does not have any hazard classification due to its low bio-persistence and bio-degradability. Perfect for workers and users to use without the hazardous fiber. It is resistant to high temperatures reaching 1100ºC/ 2012ºF.
TaoFibre® Bio Soluble Ceramic Fiber Blanket – Typical Applications
- High-Purity grade: service temperature 2012 °F
- Standard Densities: 8 Ibs./cu. ft. (128 kg/m3)
- Standard Thicknesses: 1″
- Standard Widths: 24″
- Standard Packaging: Cartons
- Standard Pallet Quantity: 16 boxes Benefits:
- low hazard classification
- sound damping properties
- safe to use
- good thermal insulationApplications:
- fire protection
- boiler and incinerator linings
- industrial furnaces
- nuclear power thermal insulation
For More Information Please Visit: www.CeramicFiber.com
There are no reviews yet.