Click to Purchase – 2300 °F, LD Grade, 16#
Click to Purchase – 2300 °F, HD Grade 24#
Click to Purchase – 2600 °F, Zirconia Grade
|Click here for our Mineral Wool Board|
CeramicFiberOnline.com offers a family of high temperature ceramic fiber boards, which are produced through wet forming process of ceramic fiber and binders. Ceramic fiber board is featured with high temperature stability, low thermal conductivity, even density, and excellent resistance against thermal shock and chemical attack.
Ceramic fiber board also resists oxidation and reduction. If they are wet by water, steam, or oil, physical and thermal properties are fully restored upon drying. Ceramic Fiber board is used for a variety of high temperature applications, including refractory linings, backup insulation, baffles and muffles, heat shields, combustion chambers, flue insulation, and fire protection.
These ceramic fiber boards are available in a variety of temperature ratings, densities, thicknesses, widths and lengths, and custom vacuum formed shapes. These materials can used in great variety of applications in high temperature insulation industries.
TaoFibre® Ceramic Fiber Board – Typical Applications
- – Insulating backup to brick & castable
- – Furnace hot face lining
- – Use in industrial heat process equipment
- – High temperature gasket & seals
- – Flue & chimney linings in furnace & kilns
- – Molten metal trough covers
- – Expansion joint Industrial heat shields & thermal barriers
- – Industrial combustion chamber construction
- – Infra red element supports
- – Board over blanket hot face lining
- – Full thickness refractory lining
- – High temperature boiler wall insulation
- – Pouring forms for castable
Is this cutable?
yes it is, easily
My new King wood heater has 2 panels at the top inside can you burn wood w
ith out it